I'm a software engineer at Missouri Farm Bureau with a passion for
programming. I taught myself how to write C++ at age 11 and have since
continued to work on projects that challenge me to improve.
I have made over a dozen games, implementing a wide variety of gameplay,
while working with a variety of differently sized teams. Through making
games I have: won a ticket to showcase a game at GDC, won game jams,
and seen my work featured on Markiplier's Youtube channel, PCGamer,
Of Moons and Mania
- An autobiographical game about mental health.
- Made in my own game engine, Opal.
- Made my own dialogue/story editor web app, Anchor, in C# using Blazor.
- Designed and implemented a unique visual novel system where players build their own responses.
- Created a custom line drawing tool to make drawings for the game.
- My own game engine written in C++.
- Vulkan renderer.
- Supports Windows, Mac, and iOS.
- Features include: Font rendering, audio playback, batched sprites, Entity/Component/Scene Serialization using XML, Post Processing, Render-to-Texture, and more!
- Have implemeneted the following prototypes: 2D platformer, a top down 2D exploration game, a simple drawing tool, and a unique visual novel system.
- Narative adventure game developed in two weeks for Adventure Jam 2016 by Josh O'Caoimh and me.
- Markiplier made a video about the game, and said "that was fascinating".
- I developed gameplay and shaders in Unity/C#/GLSL.
- I also collaborated on concept and writing.
- 3D Exploration game that I made in early College.
- Game developed in Unity with C#/GLSL.
- I implemented a weather system and day/night cycle.
- Wrote custom shaders for environmental effects.
- I also did all the art for this game.
- 2D puzzle platformer made in 72 hours for Gamejolt's GDC game jam.
- Won 4th place out of 120+ games, meaning I got to show the game at Gamejolt's GDC booth.
- Post game jam, I wrote my own platformer controller including custom separating axis collision resolution code.
- Made in Unity with C#
- I also did all of the art and animation.